Dashboard reports allow managers to get high-level overview of the business and help them make quick decisions. This course teaches you to create well-designed Excel dashboards so you and your colleagues can see trends and make quick decisions informed by data.
This Microsoft Excel Dashboard course comes with templates, tools and checklists that can be applied directly to your Excel reports.
- What is a dashboard?
- Type of dashboard for businesses
- Process for dashboards
- Understand the basics in report creation
- Steps before you get started
- Understand your data (source & format)
- Clean & organize data before using
- Choose the right display to communicate information effectively
- Make your dashboard attractive
- Apply form controls
- Dynamic Excel charting
- Business dashboard examples (KPI, Sales, Financial& HR related metrics
- Application walkthrough
Real Case Application